40 Soal dan Jawaban PAS Bahasa Inggris SMP Kelas IX K13 Terbaru
1.The best wishes relating to the picture is . . . .
- A.Congratulations on being the OSIS Chairman.
- B.Congratulations on being the best singer
- C.Congratulations on your great success
- D.Congratulations on your graduation
The following dialog is for questions 2 to 4.
Dewi: I did. I won the first prize.
Arief:Well done. (2). . . .
Dewi:Thank you. What about your bike race?
Arief : Wish me luck, Dewi. I will take part in a bike race tomorrow.
Dewi : Sure, good luck. (3) . . . .
Arief : (4). . . .
- I’m glad to hear that
- You’re welcome
- That’s too bad
- D I’m sorry
- I hope you will win the race
- I hope you will be happy
- I hope you are alright
- I hope so, too
- A.I’m sorry
- B.Sure, good luck
- C.You’re welcome
- D.Thank you so much
The following dialog is for question 5.
Lia:Thank you Edo. You are the first person who congratulate me.
Edo:Oh really? Here is a little present for you. I hope you like it.
Lia:Thank you very much. You are really my best friend
5.Edo gives Lia a present because . . . .
- A.she likes a present
- B.she asks Edo to give it
- C.she wins a competition
- D.she is celebrating her birthday
The following text is for questions 6 and 7.
Ever since I heard about your success as the first winner of singing contest of FLS2N. I know holong and how hard you practiced. We are all very proud of you we wish you all the best in pursuing your dream to be a popular singer someday.
6.The purpose of the writer is . . . .
- A.To express hopes and wishes to her friend
- B.To give her luck to her friend
- C.To ask for luck to her friend
- D.To congratulates her friend
7.from the text we know that Putri is . . . of FLS2N
- A.the best student
- B.the best speaker
- C.the best teacher
- D.the best singer
the following dialog is for questions 8 to
Rose:You should go to the doctor.
Rima: (8) . . . . Just take a good rest and drink a lot of water, Rendy.
Ranty: (9) . . . . You should go to the doctor. I think you need to take medicine.
Ririn: (10) . . . , Ranty. Too much medicine is not good.
Rahma: I think the best to do is go home. Your mom and dad know better what should you do.
- I couldn’t agree with you more
- I disagree with you
- I agree with you
- That’s right
- I agree with Rose
- I don’t agree with Rose
- I don’t think Rose is right
- D.. I’m not sure about Rose’s opinion
- I don’t think so
- you are right
- That’s true
- I guess so
The following dialog is for questions 11 and 12.
Maula: I’ll give you my number.(11) . . you can call me whenever you want.
Zalfa : Ok. I promise I will study hard(12) . . . graduate soon.
- in order to
- so that
- so that
- in order to
- in spite of
The following dialog is for questions 13 and 14.
Roy : Sure, that’s a good idea! Let’s go to my house now.
13.From dialogue, we may assume that . . . .
- A.Roy agrees with Fira
- B.Roy has different idea
- C.Roy disagrees with Fira
- D.Roy is not sure about the idea
14.To show his agreement, Roy also may say . . . .
- A.That’s wrong
- B.That’s not true
- C.I’m disagree with you
- D.I couldn’t agree with you more
The following text is for questions 15 to 18.
15.The name of the product is . . . .
- A.Over tea
- B.Cup tea
- C.Kraton tea
- D.Remove tea
16.To make a perfect cup of tea we should use . . . .
- A.one bag per cup
- B.two bags per cup
- C.three bags per cup
- D.four bags per cup
17.According to the label, the product should be used . . . .
- A.after six august two thousand and eighteen
- B.after six august two thousand and nineteen
- C.before six august two thousand and eighteen
- D.before six august two thousand and nineteen
18.The purpose of the text is . . . .
- A.to advertise the product
- B.to tell the value of the drink
- C.to describe the drink product
- D.to give a detailed information about the product
The following text is for questions 19 to 21.
19.The text above talks about . . . .
- A.the use of medicine
- B.the side effect of medicine
- C.the ingredients of medicine
- D.the way to take the medicine
20.Each chewable contains.
The underlined world is closest meaning to . . . .
- A.consist of
21.How many isoniazid contained on each tablet?
- A.50 g
- B.45 g
- C.50 mg
- D.45 mg
The following text is for questions 22 to 26.
22.The text mainly discusses . . . .
- A.The way to make a paper mask
- B.The steps of using a paper mask
- C.How to cut the paper using scissors
- D.The materials needed to make a mask
23.We need . . . paper to make the mask
24.To make the holes on the eyes we need . . . .
- A.a pair of scissors
- B.a sharp knife
- C.a trowel
- D.a cutter
25.To put the mask on your face, you should . . . .
- A.cut the holes for the eyes
- B.cut a big hole for the mouth
- C.tie a rubber band on your nose
- D.hook the rubber bands on your ears
26.We should draw a . . . of face before cutting thick paper.
The following text is for questions 27 to 29.
HOW TO MAKE MANGO JUICE
- 1.a piece of mango
- 2.a half glass of water
- 3.a glass of ice cubes
- 4.a spoon of sugar
- 1.Peel the mango and clean it
- 2.Cut the mango into pieces and out them into a juicer.
- 3.Add water, ice cubes and sugar
- 4.Turn on the juicer and wait for about 3 minutes
- 5.Pour the juice into a glass, and it’s ready to drink
27.The text talks about . . . .
- A.how to write a procedure text
- B.how to make mango juice
- C.how to cook a nice dish
- D.how to blend mango
28.Based on the instruction, pouring the juice into a glass is the last . . . .
29.The . . . is the equipment used to make the juice.
The following dialog is for questions 30 and 31.Adi: Look! Mrs. Nina (30) her motorcycle without wearing a helmet.
Rudi:Too bad. She (31) wearing a helmet to protect her head.
- is riding
- to ride
- will be
- Should be
- don’t be
- to be
The following text is for question 32 to 34.
My uncle is a very good badminton player. Now he is practicing hard for the Mayor’s Cup next week. Two day ago when I went to his house to ask him to cut my hair, he was not at home. My aunt said he (32). . . badminton in the sport hall. I understand I should not disturb him now because he (33). . . for the match. Next week I will have no time to play around because I (34) . . . all his matches.
- is practicing
- was practicing
- is preparing
- was preparing
- is watching
- was watching
- will be watching
- has been watching
The following dialog is for questions 35 to 38.
- is being
- has been
- are being
- have been
The following dialog is for questions 39 and 40.
Lina : Yes. I did. Finally I’m very happy now that I (40) . . . them.
They are happy kids. I want to know them better. I think I can learn a lot from them.
Siti : Good on you. Let’s visit them again soon.
- have visited
- was visiting
- have met
- was meeting