40 Soal dan Kunci Jawaban PAS Bahasa Inggris SMA Kelas XII Semester Ganjil
1.Boy : You will attend the scout activity this afternoon, won't you?
Girl : I'd love too, but my motorcycle is being repaired at the moment.
What will the boy likely respond?
- Are you certain about the information?
- Don't worry, I'll fetch you at 2 P.M
- I'm dissatisfied with the last activity
- I agree if we attend the activity together
- Poor you
2.Boy : Hey, what are you doing?
Girl : I'd like to take the book on the top of the shelf, but I can't reach it.
Boy : Which book?
Girl : That one. It's entitled Creative Ideas. Boy : ……..
How will the boy likely respond?
- Don't worry. I'll take it for you
- I think the book is interesting to read
- I believe many people will read the book
- I am proud of having a friend who likes reading
- I've read the book
The following dialogue is for questions 3 to 4.
Man: Let me carry your luggage, Ma'am. Woman : Thank you. Here's your tip.
Man: Thank you, Ma'am. Have a nice stay.
3.What does the man offer?
- Carry the bandage
- Carry the luggage
- Prepare the schedule
- Book a flight ticket
- Tell the receptionist
4.Where does the dialogue take place?
- At the post office
- At the hotel
- At the airport
- At school
- At the bank
5.Man : May I have a glass of orange juice, dear? I'm so thirsty Girl : Sure, Dad. Wait a second.
What does the man want?
- to get a glass
- to have a breakfast
- to make a glass of juice
- to open an orange juice bottle
- to have a drink
The following dialogue is for questions 6 to 8.
Zaidan : I have a task to make a caption, but I am confused about what to write. Do you have any idea?
Syaiful : Why don't you search in the internet? There are good captions about nature, life or motivation as your inspiration.
Zaidan : That's good idea. Let's search for them.
Syaiful : Look, this nature caption is very good and the words are well arranged. I really recommend it for your caption.
Zaidan : You are right, I don't have pictures about nature. Anyway, look at this caption! It's about the spirit to start days. I think this caption is good and has a deep message.
Syaiful : Yeah, but this caption is not interesting because there is no picture.
Zaidan : You're right. What do you think about this friendship caption?
Syaiful : Awesome! The picture and the words are interesting and it has a good message. You can use our picture when sitting on the bench at the park, captured from the behind
Zaidan : Wonderful! Thank you for your suggestions.
6.What are the speakers doing?
- They are doing their assignment
- They are discussing Zaidan's assignment to make a caption
- They are searching or captions in the internet for their wall magazine
- They are taking pictures at the park for captions
- They are writing a caption about spirit to start days
7.What do they call a good caption?
- It is contemporary
- It should be written by a popular person
- It shows a clear picture without words
- It contains a good message, an interesting picture and meaningful words
- It contains full-length sentences with simple pictures
8.What caption will Zaidan make?
- Spirit of life
The following text is for questions 9 to 10.
Friends give us the courage to lift the darkness in our heart, Give us light to keep moving,
Show us the amazing world And make our lives cheerful
9.What is the message of the above caption?
- It shows the beauty of the word
- It persuades the readers to be brave
- It shows the value of friends
- It motivates the readers to do better
- It shows how important our lives are
10."…. Make our lives cheerful.”
What is the opposite meaning of the underlined word?
11.Zidny : "All lights are off. There is something wrong with the fuse. Can you help me?”
Choirul : "I wish I knew about electricity.”
The undelined expression tells that Choirul ... about electricity.
- do not know
- has known
- does not know
12.If I knew how to play badminton, I would join the badminton club. This sentence means….
- I can play badminton
- I join the badminton club
- I don't know how to play badminton
- I play badminton in the badminton club
- I don't know the badminton club
13.Amin : "What would you do if you were accepted in Harvard University?
Mira : "I would have video call with you everyday, talking about the atmosphere there.”
What does Mira mean?
- She studies in Harvard University
- She has video call with Amin everyday
- She is not accepted in Harvard University
- She knows well about Harvard University
- She talks about atmosphere in Harvard University
14.Aldo : Did you attend the meeting last Monday?' Fery : I would if I had been invited.
The underlined utterance means.
- Fery didn't attend the meeting
- Fery plans to attend the meeting
- Fery knew about the meeting and he attended the meeting
- Fery was not invited to the meeting but he came
- Fery was invited to the meeting.
15.Youthe job if you were not late to the interview.
- would get
- would be gotten
- would have gotten
- would have been gotten
- will get
16.We would get the tickets,
- weren't there so much rush at the cinema
- because there were so much rush at the cinema
- there were not so much rush at the cinema
- if there isn't so much rush at the cinema
- although there were so much rush at the cinema
17.Fortunately you assisted to push the car. If you hadn't helped him, he with you.
- will get angry
- would be angry
- would have gotten angry
- should angry
- would get angry
18.If Rani were not busy at the moment, she would go out with me, said Maria.
From Maria's utterance we know that Rani with her.
- didn't go
- doesn't go
19. .......her shyness, she would have become a great
- She had overcome
- Had she overcome
- If she overcomes
- If she overcame
- If she would overcome
20.If we don't hurry, the meetingby the time we get there.
- would have started
- will have started
- will be start
- will start
- would start
21.If I had a lot of time, I would study Germany. From this sentence we know that.
- I have a lot of time, so I study Germany
- I studied Germany because I had a lot of time
- I want to study Germany because I have a lot of time
- I would like to study Germany, but I don't have much time
- I had no time to study Germany
For question 22 to 25, choose the correct words to complete the text.
Happiness is not about who or what you are. It (22) ……. the amount of (21) ……. and peace in your heart, just (22) ……. and feel free, you will find (23) …… in your heart.
22. Choose the Answer
- blocks of
- depends on
The following text is for questions 26 to 29.
Let your dream soar higher and bigger than your fears, to achieve utmost success in your hand.
26.The writer's purpose of writing the text is to.…
- Motivate us in life
- Describe success
- Persuade people to succeed
- Inform the benefit of dreams
- Explain the impacts of fear
27.What is the text about?
- Successful hand
- Dreams against fear
- The utmost success
- A type of successful people
- Ways to achieve success
28.According to the text, we should have….
- Utmost success
- Ability to fly
- Talented hands
- Annoying fear
- Bigger ideas
29." …. to achieve utmost success in your hand What does the underlined word mean?
30. The chart below represents the average amount of rain falling each month in the town of Tegulpa. During which month of the year does the most rain fall?
31.Refer to the chart shown with Question 6. Which month shows the greatest increase in rainfall compared to the preceding month?
32. The Charleston Recycling Company collects 50,000 tons of recyclable material every month. The chart shows the kinds of materials that are collected by the company's five trucks. What is the second most common material that is recycled?
33. Approximately how much paper is recycled every month?
- 40,000 tons
- 50,000 tons
- 60,000 tons
- 15,000 tons
- 20,000 tons
34. Prizes are to be awarded to the best pupils in each class of an elementary school. The number of students in each grade is shown in the table, and the school principal wants the number of prizes awarded in each grade to be proportional to the number of students. If there are twenty prizes, how
many should go to fifth grade students?
The following text is for questions 35 to 37.
180 Students Flash Mob for the Environment
J As many as 180 students participated in a flash mob at Jl. HR Rasuna Said, South Jakarta, to raise awareness about environmental issues on Sunday.
During the flash mob, titled "One Man, One Tumbler”, students taught onlookers about the need to reduce the usage of plastic bottles by using tumblers. The participants, a mix of high school and college students, danced as a part of a series of shows called "Eco Ways for the Future” (Ecoture) that promote environmental awareness.
"Ecoture aims to show how important it is to protect the environment. It also aims to provide information about recyclable products,” said Kartika Nindya, Ecoture's coordinator, on Sunday, as quoted by kompas.com.
"At the end of today's ceremonies, we will create a petition to show the commitment young people have toward becoming environmental heroes,” Nindya said. Ecoture previously held a giveaway of 2,000 plants on 25th March, during the car free day at Jl Thamrin, central Jakarta.
35.What is the text about?
- Students' participation in a mob on environmental issue
- Students' ideas about the need to reduce pollution
- The importance of protecting the environment
- Students' creation of petition for the environment
- The distribution of 2,000 plants on 25th March
36.What is likely to be the goal of the event?
- To organize a flash mob of 180 high school students
- To reduce the use of plastic tumblers by students
- To conduct a flash mob
- To plant 2,000 trees on 25th March
- To raise students' awareness on the environmental issues
37."…… about environmental issues on Sunday” (paragraph 1) The underlined word has the same meaning as …
The following text is for questions 38 to 40.
Jl. Merapi no 212 Magelang 0812345678910
November 8th, 2019
Mr. Rahmad Ansori Personnel Manager PT Green
Jl. Merbabu no 45 Yogyakarta
Dear Mr. Rahmad Ansori:
I am writing to apply for the position of accountant, as advertised on your company website on October 20, 2019. As you can see from my enclosed resume, my experience and qualifications are suitable for this position.
I graduated with a major in accounting. Having three years work experience in diverse financial position with national companies, I have gained an extensive insight with this field. My current position at PT Smart Light is Financial Analyst. I am able to carry out a wide range of commercial processes. I have gained an understanding of financial instruments and accounting software.
I have the ability to work under pressure and as a team member. You will find me to be positive, motivated and hard-working, keen to learn and contributable. I believe that with my positive attitude and strong work ethic, I would be very suitable for the advertised position.
I am available for interview any time and can be reached on my mobile phone or e-mail, as reflected above. I look forward to the opportunity of an interview.
Thank you for your consideration Yours sincerely,
38. Why did the applicant write the letter?
- To apply for a job
- To inform of a job interview
- To explain about his-self identity
- To give information about a job vacancy
- To ask for information about job vacancy
39.To whom was the application letter addressed?
- Taufiq Ahmad
- PT Smart Light
- Mr. Rahmad Ansori
- PT Green
40.What position did an applicant apply for?
- Personnel manager
- Accounting software
- Financial analyst
- 35 Soal dan Jawaban PAS Kimia Kelas XII Semester Ganjil K13
- 40 Soal dan Jawaban PAS Bahasa Indonesia Ganjil Kelas VIII K13
- 40 Soal dan Jawaban PAS Geografi SMA Kelas XII Semester Ganjil K13
- 40 Soal dan Jawaban PAS Bahasa Indonesia SMP Ganjil Kelas VII K13
- 40 Soal dan Jawaban Sosiologi PAS Ganjil SMA Kelas XII K13
- 35 Soal dan Kunci Jawaban PAS Matematika Wajib kelas XII Semester Ganjil
Gabung dalam percakapan